"Just as I have loved you, so you must love one another. This is how all men will know that you are my disciples, because you have such love for one another.” John 13:35
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
From Wynton: I'm in a feature film on Tubi (free to watch) MY. LINK : https://rocketballmovie.com/watch?s=wynton " I play David W...
-
Happy Birthday Asad! - October 1st Happy 8th Anniversary Anthony & Korey! - October 1st Happy Birthday, Wallace! - October 2nd!


4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Dallis! I love you dearly. So happy you were celebrated in style and had a great birthday party with friends. God has great plans for you.
Love Your Mimi
Happy Birthday, Dallis.
I hope your day was special and may you have many happy birthdays.
Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, Sweetie.
I thank God for your love and compassion for others. Also for your intellect and beauty. You probaby got some of these from me....guess which ones!!!
Love, Papa
Happy Birthday, Dallis.
I hope you have a really happy day. You have gotten to be so tall. :)
Love, Aunt Renee
Post a Comment