Friday, February 28, 2020

Celebrating "G" Jean!

Wallace: "Congratulations to G for passing her driver's license test!"

Renee: "Jean, it's not everyday that we have to take this test so this is an accomplishment. You nailed it!!" 

Glen: "Woohoo - 
go, G-etha! 
And - watch out, y'all on Avalon!
:) Kidding 
- great job, Jean 
- proud of you! Love"

Vata: "Congratulations! Not that I doubted it. Congratulations, anyway. I love you and see you on the road. :)

Mattie: "Congratulations and praise the Lord! 
I knew you would do it.
Hoping all is well."


Billie: "Praise the Lord. Ness still got it going on. Aced that test. Congrats, G. As Mama used to say, 'Daddy's Dr.' :) :)" 


Congratulations on passing the all important Driver's license test, mom!  An "A" for effort is in store. There wasn't a doubt in my mind. The confidence on your face and demeanor said it all.  There's no need to worry about life issues when you're prepared.  Even if in your mind you're going to be late. (wink & smile)  God bless & don't worry about life's issues.  God has your back.  Enjoy your life everyday no matter what it takes or what you have to do. 
I love you,
Rick



3 comments:

melinda williams said...

Good job auntie. You still got it!! Love you Sissy

BellGram 2024 said...

You guys really caught me off guard on this one. I really was concerned about this one due to the new rules, being asked to take a Driving Test due to my Physical Limits and my brain is 5 years older. I had been studying the sample test online and it made a big difference since there are lots of changes. I only missed one (1) and it was new. I did not have the book so had not seen it. It was about leaving a dog on a public highway. I would never do that, but what does it have to do with traffic? Thank You all for the thoughts. My family is awesome. You guys do the sweetest things. Special thanks to Rick for taking me, helping me out inside. It was so crowded and I was trying to manipulate with a cane instead of my walker. I could not have made it through that without Rick. Again, thanks everyone. MY FAMILY IS BETTER THAN YOURS. LOVE LOVE.
Jean/Ness

BellGram 2024 said...


Awaiting moderation
melinda williams commented on "Celebrating "G" Jean!"

Feb 29, 2020
Good job auntie. You still got it!! Love you Sissy