"Just as I have loved you, so you must love one another. This is how all men will know that you are my disciples, because you have such love for one another.” John 13:35
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Happy Birthday, Lynette - September 2nd Happy Birthday, Olivia - September 7th Olivia, September 8th - First day of school - 4 years old ...
-
Birthdays Asad - 1st Anthony & Korey's 8th Anniversary - 1st Wallace - 2nd Donovan - 9th Ashley - 11th Remembering James Rogers on h...



3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Reggie.
I hope you have a great time on your special day.
Continue to be safe.
Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, Reggie.
I hope you enjoy your day.
I wish I had some of your cake. :)
Love, Aunt Rikki
Happy birthday Reggie. Hopefully you are having a wonderful and enjoyable day. May you be blessed abundantly above and beyond even your desires.
Love you
Uncle Wallace
Post a Comment