Friday, October 1, 2021

For Ursula: Get Well Wishes, Thoughts & Prayers!

 
To Ursula. Wishing you God's speed and total healing. We, your family love you so much and pulling for the day you can go home and walk through your front door. You are our Angel Butterfly. Can't wait until I get a call that you can fly again. You are such a strong person and if anyone can do this, it is you. Praying without ceasing. 
Love you,  Aunt Jean

Praying for a safe and speedy recovery. Love you, Sissy


Dear Ursula,


It's been such a privilege to pray for you. I can only imagine how you have felt over these past two weeks but, I am so grateful for the hand of God on your life. Your life is a living testimony to the Faithfulness, Power and Presence of God. The enemy does not know Who's child he is messing with and God has made it known you are His. He's got you girl!


"When fear knocks at your door, send Faith to answer"

Unknown 


"If God is for us, who can be against us." 

Romans 8:31b NLT


"He who dwells in the shelter of the most high will rest in the shadow of the almighty" 

Psalm 91:1 NIV


"Fear not for I am with you" 

Isaiah 41:10 NIV


"The Lord is on my side, I will not fear, what can man do to me" 

Psalm 118:6 KJV


"fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." 

Psalm 46:1

Isaiah 41:10 ESV


Love you dearly Ursula๐Ÿฅฐ❤

Charisse





From Roni
 



Dear Ursula...You know you're loved, but you can't know the depth of our love for you. If love and prayers can get you home, you'll be home soon. Aunt Lou Vata๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’•


For my niece, Ursula who is so exceptionally special to me and to the rest of this family. 

We praise God for you for the kind of young lady that you are. How you've carried yourself and how you took care of your family 
and all the things that you do, work and school. 
We are so proud of you. We are praying so hard for you.
We know God listens to us and when He listens to us, we know that you're going to be blessed and you're going to be okay.

If you need anything from me, please let your family know and let me know. I will be there for you. I pray everyday for you
and I know God listens to me  I know you know how special you are to us. 
So special to me and this entire family.

We love you baby and we are going to be here for you and we're going to keep you in prayer until you're back doing your job.
I love you so much. Take care. 

From Aunt Mattie

"I pray the Lord will touch your life with His healing love today. And you'll sense His presence with you in a new and special way. I pray you'll rest in tranquility with a quick recovery, too. And find in God a place of peace As He overshadows you. " We are with you and we love you very much!
Love, Rikki, Wayne & Nick

 
Ursula,
You are in my prayers always. May God continue to bless you with good health and happiness.
Love Auntie Rain




No comments: