"Just as I have loved you, so you must love one another. This is how all men will know that you are my disciples, because you have such love for one another.” John 13:35
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
From Wynton: I'm in a feature film on Tubi (free to watch) MY. LINK : https://rocketballmovie.com/watch?s=wynton " I play David W...
-
Happy Birthday Asad! - October 1st Happy 8th Anniversary Anthony & Korey! - October 1st Happy Birthday, Wallace! - October 2nd! Happy Bi...
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Phillip.
Hoping you are feeling especially blessed today and always.
Love,
Rikki, Wayne & Nick
Thank you very much.
Phillip
Happy birthday my brother. I’m sure you had a good day because you know how to have good days. May God continue to watch over and protect you.
Wallace
Happy Birthday Phillip! I pray you celebrate your special day
in a very special way!
With Love
Charisse
Happy Birthday to one of my dearest cousins, Phillip.
Hope all is going well with you and family.
I wish you a wonderful, happy and blessed birthday.
Take care.
Your cousin, Mattie
Post a Comment