Tuesday, February 1, 2022

February Sharing!

Below: Daily Black History Highlights by Kenan Bell

                                                                              February 1

                                                                              February 2

   

Movie List For Black History Month





"We interpret what we see in light of what we believe."
Oswald Chambers

"The best things in life must come by effort from within, not by gifts from the outside."

"It’s very easy to convince of that which I’m already motivated to believe."
"I walk slowly, but I never walk backward."
Abraham Lincoln

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them."
Albert Einstein

(above quotes shared by Wallace)

"Worry is a thin stream of fear that trickles through the mind, which, if encouraged, will cut a channel so wide that all other thoughts will be drained out." –Author Unknown


                       Lord, light my way along Your path so that all I do

leads me toward the destination You have in mind. (from Guideposts) 






No comments: