https://bellgram2019.blogspot.com/2022/10/happy-birthday-donovan.html
"Just as I have loved you, so you must love one another. This is how all men will know that you are my disciples, because you have such love for one another.” John 13:35
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Happy Birthday, Lynette - September 2nd Happy Birthday, Olivia - September 7th Olivia, September 8th - First day of school - 4 years old ...
-
George W. Bell Sr . was born in June, between 1851 and 1855 in Arkansas. His parents were believed to be from the state of Georgia. He mo...






5 comments:
Happy Birthday to a very special young man, who is very dear to me.
I love you, Donovan.
Aunt Mattie
Happy Birthday, Donovan.
Have a wonderful day.
Stay awesome! Virtual kiss on top of the head :)
Love, Nay Nay
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, "Don-o-man"!!! I pray your day is especially special and full of joy! May God continue to guide, protect and provide. Much, much love.🥰❤️
Happy Birthday Donovan.
I hope your Day is perfect and that you are well and happy.
Aunt Jean
Thank you all 🥹❤️ I definitely feel the love
-Donovan
Post a Comment