https://bellgram2019.blogspot.com/2022/11/happy-birthday-rick.html
"Just as I have loved you, so you must love one another. This is how all men will know that you are my disciples, because you have such love for one another.” John 13:35
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Happy Birthday, Lynette - September 2nd Happy Birthday, Olivia - September 7th Olivia, September 8th - First day of school - 4 years old ...
-
George W. Bell Sr . was born in June, between 1851 and 1855 in Arkansas. His parents were believed to be from the state of Georgia. He mo...

.jpg)




7 comments:
Happy Birthday Rick.
I hope you enjoy your Day and may God bless you with many more.
Your Mom, Nes
Happy Birthday, Rick.
I hope you have a wonderful day.
God bless you, always.
Love, Renee
Happy Birthday nephew! I hope you have a fabulous day❤️
Love you,
Charisse
Happy Birthday, Rick.
Hope your day will be a happy and blessed one.
Aunt Mattie loves you. Kiss mom on the forehead for me.
Love, Aunt Mattie
Happy birthday Rick. I hope your day was full of peace and joy.
Wallace
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, Rick!!! I pray your day was joy-filled. May God continue to bless granting you the deepest desires of your heart. Mucho love, nephew.❤🥳
Thank you all family! I love and appreciate you all! I'm greatful to be part of a family that presents genuine love ❤️. Thank you.
Love Rick
Post a Comment