Glen: "My latter will be greater!"
"Just as I have loved you, so you must love one another. This is how all men will know that you are my disciples, because you have such love for one another.” John 13:35
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
From Wynton: I'm in a feature film on Tubi (free to watch) MY. LINK : https://rocketballmovie.com/watch?s=wynton " I play David W...
-
Happy Birthday Asad! - October 1st Happy 8th Anniversary Anthony & Korey! - October 1st Happy Birthday, Wallace! - October 2nd!















4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Glen
Hope you have many more wonderful days in your life.
I love you.
Mattie
Happy Birthday to my other Baby.
I hope your Day is special and may your smile widen as the Day passes. Do enjoy.😁❤️
Jean
Happy Birthday, Glen.
I hope your day is a perfect "Glen" day. :) God bless you and I love you.
Rikki Shay
Happy birthday Glen. I’m believing god a great day for you with peace and health. May God continue to watch over you and keep you safe.
Wallace
Post a Comment