"Just as I have loved you, so you must love one another. This is how all men will know that you are my disciples, because you have such love for one another.” John 13:35
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Happy Birthday, Lynette - September 2nd Happy Birthday, Olivia - September 7th Olivia, September 8th - First day of school - 4 years old ...
-
George W. Bell Sr . was born in June, between 1851 and 1855 in Arkansas. His parents were believed to be from the state of Georgia. He mo...




4 comments:
Happy Birthday Mat.
I pray that you have a great Day and enjoy whatever you do.
Love you, Jean
Happy Birthday, Mat.
Have a wonderful day. God bless you. I love you.
Rikki
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, our 'Matt-Mae'!!! May this, your special day, bring joy, peace and contentment. Know that you are loved and appreciated. Continued blessings. ❤️🥳❤
Happy Birthday Mattie Mae. Giving thanks
to God for you today your 84th?? Bday. You
are deeply loved by so many and that includes
Me😘🥰🫠😍. May The Lord continue to strengthen
you, sustain you and give you an abundance of peace!
Post a Comment