![]() |
| Happy Birthday, Christina - July 2nd |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday Lasker, Jr. - July 18th |
| Happy Birthday, Candice - July 18th |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday, Baleigh - July 19th |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday, Kamasi - July 19th |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday, Tommie "TT" - July 21st |
| Happy Birthday, Kim! - July 21st |






.jpg)

14 comments:
Happy Birthday Christina.
May your Day be blessed and full of happy moments.
Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, Christina.
Have a wonderful day today and always.
Aunt Renee
Happy Birthday, Jr.
I hope all is well with you and I hope you have a wonderful Birthday.
Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, Candice.
I hope your Day is the best.
Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, Jr.
I hope your day is a perfect one. Stay blessed.
Aunt Rikki
Happy Birthday, Candice.
I hope today is one full of smiles. God bless.
Aunt Rikki
Happy Birthday, Baleigh.I hope you have the best Day ever.
Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, Kamasi (my Mookie).
I hope you enjoy your morning hike, breakfast and anything else that you do with your family and friends. Sorry I was not up to going out with you. Enjoy and know that you are loved.
Grandma
Happy Birthday, Baleigh.
Enjoy a beautiful day with lots of smiles.
Aunt Rikki
Happy Birthday, Kamasi.
I pray your day is blessed beyond your expectations. God bless.
Aunt Renee
Happy Birthday, Kimberly.
May this be the birthday ever.
Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, Kim.
I pray you have a wonderful day and may God continue to bless you and family.
Love, Aunt Rikki
Happy Birthday, TT.
Hope all is well and wishing your Day will be the best ever.
Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, TT
I hope today will be a wonderful day and that all your days will be blessed.
I had a peanut pattie for you, but it kept bothering me until I put it out of its misery. :) I will send you something soon. Love you
Rikki
Post a Comment