![]() |
| Happy Birthday, Anika! - August 5th |
![]() |
| Happy 17th Anniversary Lorraine & Domingo - August 8th |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday, Isaiah - August 9th |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday, Aniyah! - August 10th |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday, Hank! August 13th |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday, Saenya! August 14th |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday, Jillian! - August 15th |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday, Curtisha - August 16th |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday, Phil - August 16th |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday, Roderick - August 17th |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday, Kayla - August 18th |
![]() |
| Delores, Kayla & Jillian |
![]() |
| Rikki: I don't want to take this picture. I just want to play with my sister and then go home and play with my dogs and eat cookies. :) |
![]() |
| From Charisse |
![]() |
| From Wayne & Loretta |
![]() |
| From Wayne & Loretta |
![]() |
| Happy 45th Anniversary Wayne & Rikki |
![]() |
| From Ursula |
![]() |
| From Ursula |
![]() |
| From Ursula |
![]() |
| From Ursula |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday, Robert - August 24th |
![]() |
| Happy 3rd Anniversary Kenan & Christina |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday, Kali! August 30th |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday, Toya - August 31st |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday, Angel - August 31st |



.jpeg)











.jpeg)









.jpg)

.jpg)











50 comments:
Happy Birthday, Anika.
I hope your Day is the best of them all. May God bless you always.
Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, Anika.
I pray you are having a wonderful day. God bless you.
Love you,
Nay Nay
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, "Poo-Bear"!!! I pray your day is awesome - full of joy and smiles. Know that you are loved and cherished. Much love..........MOM🥳🥰🥳
Happy Anniversary Lorraine & Domingo.
Enjoy your special day. I know you will.
Rikki & Softy
Happy Anniversary Lorraine and Domingo.
May you guys enjoy many more years of happiness.
Jean
Happy Birthday, Isaiah.
I hope you have a great Day and a blessed future.
Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, Isaiah.
I hope your day is perfect. Blessings, always.
Love, Nay Nay
Happy Birthday, Aniyah.
I hope you have a great time today and many more days to come.
Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, Aniyah.
I hope your day is full of smiles and joy.
Aunt Rikki
Happy Birthday, Hank.
I hope you enjoy your Day an enjoy many many more to come. Do somethig special for you.
Love you.
Nes
Happy Birthday, Hank.
I pray that your day is full of blessings and smiles. God bless you.
Love, Renee
Happy Birthday, Saenya.
I hope your day is full of joy and all the things that make you smile.
Aunt Rikki
Happy Birthday Saenya.
I hope you have a great time today.
Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, Jillian.
Hope you enjoy your Day and enjoy many more to come.
Jean
Happy Birthday, Jill.
I pray your special day is all you wish for. Love, peace and joy to you.
Nay Nay
Happy Birthday, Phil.
I hope life is good and may you enjoy many days to come.
Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, Phil.
Have a wonderful Sunday birthday. Blessings and love.
Rikki
Happy Birthday, Curtisha.
Hope you have lots of fun today and may God bless you, always.
Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, Curtisha.
Have a beautiful day today and continued blessings to you and family.
Aunt Rikki
Happy Birthday, Roderick.
I hope you enjoy your Day and many more to come.
Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, Roderick.
Have a wonderful day. God bless you. Love you.
NayNay/MsaPoo :)
Happy Birthday, Kayla.
I hope all is going well and that today will be one of joy.
Blessings & Love,
Nay Nay
Happy Birthday, Kayla.
Hope you have a great day and many happy Days ahead.
Congrats on pending motherhood. Looking forward to your blessing.
Aunt Jean
Happy birthday my dear. Hopefully you are having a great day with joy, peace and happiness.
Wallace
Have a fabulous day Collina
May you be celebrated for the incredible person you are. May God's Peace, Presence and Provision be yours as you celebrate today and for many many years to come.
Love you
Charisse
Happy birthday Collina.
Praying you have a wonderful happy and blessed birthday. Hoping your day will be just like you the best. I love you lady.
Your sister, Mattie
Happy Anniversary to Wayne and RIkki on this day. You guys have a happy and blessed day today.
Love you guys.
Mattie
Happy Birthday, Rikki.
Hope you have the best one of them all.
Nes
Hope you guys are enjoying your day!!
Love ya!
Wayne & Loretta
Hi 👋🏽 Nay Nay!!! I just wanted to let you know that I love you very much and I pray that today. You have a special and blessed birthday!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAY NAY!!!
Anika
To you and Uncle Wayne!!! It is truly a blessing to have stayed committed to each other for as long as you both have! Now a days everyone is quick to get into a marriage but also quick to throw in the towel!!! Just know that you both are an admiration to me! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and I pray many many more years ahead! Love you both!
Anika
Happy Birthday, Nay Nay!
I love you much.
Donovan
Happy Birthday Nay Nay!!!
Hope you enjoy your special day and also Happy Anniversary to you and Uncle Wayne !!! We love y'all!!
Mindy
Happy Birthday, Rikki Tikki Tak
Billie
Happy Birthday!
I hope you had an amazing day!!
Jillian
Happy Birthday my Msa.Poo.
I would like to say how much I love you and hope you take today and make it truly your day and thik about you and only you for a change and do things that just make you happy. God blessed me by making you my aunt. Again, I love you so much. Relax. God bless
Roderick
Happy Birthday, Auntie!!
Ursula
Happy Anniversary to you both!!
Ursula
Hii Aunt Riki
Happy Birthday
Sorry the day got away from me. I hope you had a good birthday. I love you🥰🥰💋💋💋🥰💋💋💋🥰💋🥰💋🥰💋🥰💋🥰💋🥰💋🥰
Kayla
Wayne & I enjoyed our day, birthday/anniversary. It was made great largely by all of the kindness from my awesome family.
Thank you Sharon & Kendall, Takako, Karissa, Jean, Rick, Mattie, Loretta & Wayne, Aaliyah, Vata, Annette, Alexus & Christian, Reggie, Sissy, Billie, Carl, Roni, Ursula, Isaiah, Ishmael, Angel, Alijah, TT, Tommie, Wallace, Charisse, Glen, Roderick, Mindy, Anika, Donovan, Jillian, Octavian and Kayla. I hope I didn't miss anyone. Thanks for thinking of us in such a special way. I love all of my family whether you remembered or not.
I will be sharing the Book of Love that Glen presented me with. She said it was a labor of love and it definitely made my year and then some. :) I smiled, cried and laughed. Mostly I felt blessed. I hope that I can always deserve the love you have given and continue to give me in the living years. Keep me and my family in your prayers and I will continue to pray for all of you and yours. Thanks to Wayne, Nick & Allena for all you did and do.
Love, Rikki (also Collina/Renee/Tikki Tack/Snake Hip/Auntie/Nay Nay/Madre/Hermalene) & Wayne :)
Happy Birthday, Robert.
I hope you enjoy your Day and many more.
Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, Robert.
I hope your day is happy and blessed.
Aunt Rikki
Happy Anniversary Kenan and Christina.
Have a wonderful day and continued blessings.
Love, Aunt Renee
Happy Anniversary to Kenan and Christina.
May you be blessed with a long and happy life.
Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, Kali!
I hope you have a fun day today and enjoy your school year.
Aunt Renee
Happy Birthday, Kali.
I hope you enjoy your day.
Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, Toya and may God bless you.
Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, Angel.
I hope you enjoy your Day and be blessed.
Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, Toya.
I pray that today will be a day of true comfort and relaxation for you. God bless you.
Aunt Rikki
Happy Birthday, Angel.
Have a wonderful birthday and year.
Love you,
Nay Nay, Uncle Wayne & Nick
Post a Comment