Monday, December 7, 2020

December Sharing!

 

"Your children will become who you are, so be what you want them to be." - shared by Billie

"Love is the overflowing results of one person in true fellowship with another."
Oswald Chambers  (from Wallace)

"What is right to be done cannot be done too soon."
Jane Austen (from Wallace)

"What God sees as stubborn weakness, we call strength."
Oswald Chambers (from Wallace)










(A word from Kendall - Please Like this video & Subscribe to this YouTube channel) 



Thanks to Billie for telling us about the possible viewing of the Christmas Star. 
Below is a letter received from Susan Gregory:

Could not post Susan's pic, but found this one


Have you heard about the Christmas Star, Rikki?

I'm really excited about it and I'm praying for clear skies. Here's what NASA has to say about the Christmas Star what may very well be visible for you in tonight's sky:

"What has become known popularly as the “Christmas Star” is an especially vibrant planetary conjunction easily visible in the evening sky over the next two weeks as the bright planets Jupiter and Saturn come together, culminating on the night of Dec. 21."

The Christmas Star won't be seen again for 800 years, so I'm really hoping to see it from my little perch in Washington State. So far, the weather report is good. So I'm hoping. How to see the Christmas Star.

In a year that's been filled with a lot of darkness, I think it's very cool that God's perfect timing is delivering this precious gift to us.

As you continue to prepare your heart for Christmas and celebrating the birth of Christ, I hope you'll pause for a minute or two and look up. Even if you can't see the Christmas Star, you can still give thanks for what it represents and the celestial sign that lead the wise men to Bethlehem all those many years ago.

Sending Christmas love, care, and blessings to you,

1 comment:

BellGram 2024 said...

That is really good Billie. For the most part I totally agree. Unless they choose not to be.
We do influence/impact their lives in so many ways. Parenting is no joke. I'm doing a Bible study by Dr. Henry Cloud called "Changes that heal," the influence I've had in my children hasn't been more apparent than in this time. I think every believer should read this book and especially before they have children. It is "life changing. "
Charisse