"Just as I have loved you, so you must love one another. This is how all men will know that you are my disciples, because you have such love for one another.” John 13:35
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
From Wynton: I'm in a feature film on Tubi (free to watch) MY. LINK : https://rocketballmovie.com/watch?s=wynton " I play David W...
-
Happy Birthday Asad! - October 1st Happy 8th Anniversary Anthony & Korey! - October 1st Happy Birthday, Wallace! - October 2nd! Happy Bi...


4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Annette.
I hope you enjoy your day and may you enjoy many happy days ahead.
Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, Annette.
Have a wonderful day and God bless you today and always.
Love, Aunt Rikki
Happy Birthday Ms. Annette,
Praying you had a Wonderful Shelter-in-Place Birthday!! (smile).
Hopefully the youngens fixed you a fine dinner.
Or ORDERED Uber Eats from your favorite restaurant.
Much Love to you and Family.
Stay safe.
Stay Blessed!!
Cousin Loretta and Wayne.
Happy Birthday Annette,
Hope your day is blessed.
Love you much.
Aunt Mattie.
Post a Comment