.
"Just as I have loved you, so you must love one another. This is how all men will know that you are my disciples, because you have such love for one another.” John 13:35
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Happy Birthday, Lynette - September 2nd Happy Birthday, Olivia - September 7th Olivia, September 8th - First day of school - 4 years old ...
-
George W. Bell Sr . was born in June, between 1851 and 1855 in Arkansas. His parents were believed to be from the state of Georgia. He mo...







3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Jaivon.
So proud of your driving. Continue to be a safe driver, enjoy your special day and know that you are loved.
Grandma Jean
Happy Birthday, Jaivon.
I hope you have wonderful day! Have fun and stay safe.
Aunt Renee
Happy birthday Jaivon. You have grown up to be a very handsome young man. I wish I had been able to spend more time with you but maybe that can happen in the future.
Uncle Wallace
Post a Comment