"Just as I have loved you, so you must love one another. This is how all men will know that you are my disciples, because you have such love for one another.” John 13:35
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
From Wynton: I'm in a feature film on Tubi (free to watch) MY. LINK : https://rocketballmovie.com/watch?s=wynton " I play David W...
-
Happy Birthday Asad! - October 1st Happy 8th Anniversary Anthony & Korey! - October 1st Happy Birthday, Wallace! - October 2nd! Happy Bi...

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary Lorraine & Domingo.
I pray that this day will be a perfect day of celebration for you all.
God bless you with many more wonderful days together.
Much love from Softy, Rikki & Nick
Happy Anniversary Lorraine and Domingo.
May you have many more blessed years.
Jean
Happy Anniversary Domingo and Lorraine❤may God bless you with many more. Have a great day!
Love you
Charisse
Happy Anniversary Domingo and Lorraine.
I hope you have a wonderful day and many more.
Love, Mattie
Post a Comment