"Just as I have loved you, so you must love one another. This is how all men will know that you are my disciples, because you have such love for one another.” John 13:35
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
From Wynton: I'm in a feature film on Tubi (free to watch) MY. LINK : https://rocketballmovie.com/watch?s=wynton " I play David W...
-
Happy Birthday Asad! - October 1st Happy 8th Anniversary Anthony & Korey! - October 1st Happy Birthday, Wallace! - October 2nd! Happy Bi...


4 comments:
Happy Birthday Phil.
I hope your day is perfect and many more happy days ahead.
Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, Phil.
Have a wonderful day.
Love you,
Aunt Rikki
Hi Phil.
Aunt Mattie wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday and hope it's a blessed and happy one. Love to the family.
Love you,
Aunt Mattie
Happy Birthday Throb😊
I pray your day is grand in every way!
Hello to Wanda and family.
Love you
Aunt Charisse
Post a Comment