Sunday, October 30, 2022

Ancestry: Trudie Bell Sanders!


TRUDIE BELL SANDERS was born in April 1891
TRUDIE BELL SANDERS married WILLIAM "Roof" H. SANDERS possibly in 1922
Records show that Aunt Trudie was living in Lafayette, AR in 1920 with her sister, Annie "Babe" and her husband, Lewis Thrist.
In 1930 and 1940 she was living in what was now called Camden, AR with her husband, William "Roof" Sanders.
I remember us (Plummer Bell, Sr., Shinet George and me) visiting her in Camden. Once I recall Aunt Mae Willie Randolph Bell and my Daddy, Union Bell driving there with us. Not far from her house, I believe there was a store run by Uncle "Roof"'s son. I don't remember his name. At one time I believe that Aunt Mattie Bell Wilson and Aunt Annie "Babe" Thrist Browning both lived with Aunt Trudie and her husband. I know this is where Aunt Babe was before coming back to Louisiana to live with us. In the latter years of her life Aunt Trudie also came back to Louisiana and lived with Aunt Callie Bell Washingston until she passed away. I don't have a record of her death.

Children of George W. Bell Sr and Mollie Levingston Bell
George Adams
Annie Thrist Browning "Babe"
Robert Bell, Sr.
Tommie Bell, Sr.
Maggie Bell Brown
Mary Willis Bell
George Bell, Jr.
Mattie Ann Bell Wilson
Lonnie Bell, Sr
Trudie Bell Sanders
Plumer Bell, Sr.
Callie Bell Washington
Mollie Bell Brown

No comments: