"Just as I have loved you, so you must love one another. This is how all men will know that you are my disciples, because you have such love for one another.” John 13:35
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Happy Birthday, Lynette - September 2nd Happy Birthday, Olivia - September 7th Olivia, September 8th - First day of school - 4 years old ...
-
Lasker Bell, Jr. Wayne Holyfield Wayne Odd, Jr. Whalyn Bell Candice Coleman Other generations in our family who have served: Lonnie Bell, S...




4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Mr. Poo.
I hope you enjoy your day.
Stay blessed.
Love your Nay Nay/Msapoo :)
Happy Birthday Roderick.
I hope your Day is all that you wish for.
Aunt Jean
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, "my first born"!!! I pray your day is special and joyful. May God continue to bless, guide, protect and provide. Much love.❤️
Happy birthday Roderick. I hope your day was a happy and blessed one. Hope you have many more.
Love you.
Aunt Mattie
Post a Comment