https://bellgram2019.blogspot.com/2022/08/happy-birthday-angel.html
"Just as I have loved you, so you must love one another. This is how all men will know that you are my disciples, because you have such love for one another.” John 13:35
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
From Wynton: I'm in a feature film on Tubi (free to watch) MY. LINK : https://rocketballmovie.com/watch?s=wynton " I play David W...
-
Happy Birthday Asad! - October 1st Happy 8th Anniversary Anthony & Korey! - October 1st Happy Birthday, Wallace! - October 2nd! Happy Bi...


4 comments:
Happy Birthday Angel.
I hope you have a fulfilled Day and many more.
Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, Angel.
Have a wonderful day.
Love, Nay Nay
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Darling!! I pray your day was amazing and your wishes came true. Continued blessings to you and yours. ❤️
Happy birthday Angel
I hope your day was a happy and blessed one. Praying God's blessing on you always.
Love you.
Aunt Mattie
Post a Comment