https://bellgram2019.blogspot.com/2022/11/happy-birthday-tavion.html
"Just as I have loved you, so you must love one another. This is how all men will know that you are my disciples, because you have such love for one another.” John 13:35
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Happy Birthday Asad! - October 1st Happy 8th Anniversary Anthony & Korey! - October 1st Happy Birthday, Wallace! - October 2nd!
-
Birthdays Asad - 1st Anthony & Korey's 8th Anniversary - 1st Wallace - 2nd Donovan - 9th Ashley - 11th Remembering James Rogers on h...




4 comments:
Happy Birthday Tavion.
May your special Day be the best one yet.
Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, Tavion.
I hope your day is truly blessed.
Stay safe.
Aunt Rikki
Birthday Happy GS1. Today is your day of your birth on earth, enjoy it. use moderation and to thine own self be true! Unconditional love!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Taivon!!! I pray your day was awesome! May God continue to bless.🎉🎉
Post a Comment