https://bellgram2019.blogspot.com/2023/02/happy-birthday-summer.html
"Just as I have loved you, so you must love one another. This is how all men will know that you are my disciples, because you have such love for one another.” John 13:35
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Happy Birthday Asad! - October 1st Happy 8th Anniversary Anthony & Korey! - October 1st Happy Birthday, Wallace! - October 2nd!
-
Birthdays Asad - 1st Anthony & Korey's 8th Anniversary - 1st Wallace - 2nd Donovan - 9th Ashley - 11th Remembering James Rogers on h...






3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Summer.
I hope this day is a joyful one for you.
Hugs to Karson. God bless.
Aunt Rikki
Happy Birthday, Summer.
I hope your Day is all that you wish for.
Aunt Jean
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Summer!!! May this, your special day, bring you much joy and full-filled dreams. Continued blessings to you and yours. ❤️🥳🥳🥳
Post a Comment