Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Celebrating & Dates To Remember!

 

Happy Birthday, Lynette - September 2nd

Happy Birthday, Olivia - September 7th

Olivia,  September 8th - First day of school - 4 years old :)


Happy Birthday, Anthony - September 8th 





        





      
  

Happy Birthday, Glen - September 13th 


  


Happy Birthday, Belinda! September 17th 

Happy 6th Anniversary Trey & Macellina! 



12 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Lynette.
I hope your Day is over the top. Enjoy.
Aunt Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Lynette.
I hope your day is full of smiles and your life full of blessings.
Aunt Rikki

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Olivia.
I hope your Day is the best ever.
Aunt Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Olivia.
Enjoy your special day!
Aunt Rikki

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Anthony.
I hope you enjoy your day. God bless you and family.
Aunt Rikki

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Anthony.
I hope you enjoy and many more.
Aunt Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Glenadel.
I hope your Day is blessed and that you enjoy it to the fullest.
Enjoy. Love. Prayers
Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Glen.
I hope today is all that you wish for from beginning to end.
Dogum gunun kutlu Olsen! :)
We look forward to making you a meal soon.
Love you much.
Rikki & Wayne

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Belinda!
I pray that your Day is blessed beyond measure. Praying for you and family.
Aunt Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Belinda.
I pray you will feel especially blessed today. Wishing you all the best.
Love you
Aunt Rikki & Uncle Wayne

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Anniversary Macellina and Trey.
May God bless you with many years to come.
Aunt Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Anniversary Macellina and Trey.
God's continued blessings on your marriage and family.
Aunt Rikki