"Just as I have loved you, so you must love one another. This is how all men will know that you are my disciples, because you have such love for one another.” John 13:35
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
From Wynton: I'm in a feature film on Tubi (free to watch) MY. LINK : https://rocketballmovie.com/watch?s=wynton " I play David W...
-
Happy Birthday Asad! - October 1st Happy 8th Anniversary Anthony & Korey! - October 1st Happy Birthday, Wallace! - October 2nd! Happy Bi...
.jpeg)



4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Kali.
I hope you are having a fun day. Enjoy your day.
Aunt Renee
Happy Birthday, Kali.
I hope your Day was fun. May you have many more fun days.
Aunt Jean
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, "Gorgeous"!!! I know your day was fun and joy-filled! May God continue to bless your family and you.❤️
Happy birthday sweetie pie. I know you are enjoying your vacation and you new phone. Tell dad to give you lots of money so you can buy lots of gifts.
Love you….
Papa
Post a Comment