"Just as I have loved you, so you must love one another. This is how all men will know that you are my disciples, because you have such love for one another.” John 13:35
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Happy Birthday, Lynette - September 2nd Happy Birthday, Olivia - September 7th Olivia, September 8th - First day of school - 4 years old ...
-
Happy Birthday Asad! - October 1st Happy 8th Anniversary Anthony & Korey! - October 1st Happy Birthday, Wallace! - October 2nd!




3 comments:
Happy Birthday Rick.
I hope you enjoy your day and many more. Thank you for the son that you are and I appreciate all that you do.
Love You. Nes
Happy Birthday, Rick.
I hope your day is a great one with lots of smiles. God bless you.
Love, Renee
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Nephew!!! I pray your day was filled with your deepest heart's desires. Continued blessings to you. 🥳🥳🥳
Post a Comment