"Just as I have loved you, so you must love one another. This is how all men will know that you are my disciples, because you have such love for one another.” John 13:35
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Happy Birthday, Lynette - September 2nd Happy Birthday, Olivia - September 7th Olivia, September 8th - First day of school - 4 years old ...
-
Beauty For Ashes - Crystal Lewis (Wallace) https://bellgram2019.blogspot.com/2022/03/al-green-i-just-cant-make-it-by-myself.html The grea...







3 comments:
Happy Birthday BBT.
I hope all is well and I hope you have a wonderful Birthday and Thanksgiving. Love you.
Nes
Happy Birthday BBT.
I love you and hope today is a beautiful day for you.
RTT, Wayne, Nick & Beau
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, "Billie-Bop"!!! I pray your day is special and full of love. Don't party to hard 'cause your kiddos love to spoil you. Continued blessings to you. 🥳❤🥳
Post a Comment