"Just as I have loved you, so you must love one another. This is how all men will know that you are my disciples, because you have such love for one another.” John 13:35
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
From Wynton: I'm in a feature film on Tubi (free to watch) MY. LINK : https://rocketballmovie.com/watch?s=wynton " I play David W...
-
Happy Birthday Asad! - October 1st Happy 8th Anniversary Anthony & Korey! - October 1st Happy Birthday, Wallace! - October 2nd! Happy Bi...



4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Jayden.
I hope your day is a joyful one.
God bless.
Aunt Rikki
Happy Birthday Jayden.
I hope you enjoy every minute and Happy New Year.
Aunt Jean
Birthday 🎂 Happy 😆GS2. Unconditional ❤️ Papa Bell
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, "Handsome"!!! How time flies! I pray your day was awesome, full of love and joy. I pray this year propels you to greater depths towards the fruition of your dreams. Much ❤️ love.
Post a Comment