https://bellgram2019.blogspot.com/2022/01/happy-birthday-james.html
"Just as I have loved you, so you must love one another. This is how all men will know that you are my disciples, because you have such love for one another.” John 13:35
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
From Wynton: I'm in a feature film on Tubi (free to watch) MY. LINK : https://rocketballmovie.com/watch?s=wynton " I play David W...
-
Happy Birthday Asad! - October 1st Happy 8th Anniversary Anthony & Korey! - October 1st Happy Birthday, Wallace! - October 2nd! Happy Bi...




4 comments:
Happy Birthday, James.
I hope your day is a perfect one and that God continue blessing you and family.
Aunt Renee
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my handsome nephew! I pray this day is the best ever. You are so very deserving. Be happy and enjoy your awesome family. I ❤️ love you dearly.
Happy y Birthday James.
I hope your Day is special and Happy New Year.
Aunt Jean.
Happy birthday son…..
Hopefully you have the day that you deserve. I’m so grateful for the man and father that you have become.
Dad
Post a Comment