"Just as I have loved you, so you must love one another. This is how all men will know that you are my disciples, because you have such love for one another.” John 13:35
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
From Wynton: I'm in a feature film on Tubi (free to watch) MY. LINK : https://rocketballmovie.com/watch?s=wynton " I play David W...
-
Happy Birthday Asad! - October 1st Happy 8th Anniversary Anthony & Korey! - October 1st Happy Birthday, Wallace! - October 2nd! Happy Bi...


4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Kyesi.
I pray that your day is full of blessings and that your new year will be all you wish for.
Aunt Rikki
Birthday Happy 🎂 To
Kyesi my Great Niece. Enjoy Self Family and Friends, Use Moderation👍and Continue To Do Your Best and Leave into The Lord The Rest. Unconditional ❤️ Uncle Jr
Happy Birthday, Kyesi.
I hope your Day is special and Happy New Year.
Aunt Jean
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Kyesi! I pray your day is special and full of joy and ❤️ love. Many continued blessings.
Post a Comment