https://bellgram2019.blogspot.com/2022/01/happy-birthday-jaivon.html
"Just as I have loved you, so you must love one another. This is how all men will know that you are my disciples, because you have such love for one another.” John 13:35
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
From Wynton: I'm in a feature film on Tubi (free to watch) MY. LINK : https://rocketballmovie.com/watch?s=wynton " I play David W...
-
Happy Birthday Asad! - October 1st Happy 8th Anniversary Anthony & Korey! - October 1st Happy Birthday, Wallace! - October 2nd! Happy Bi...



3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Jaivon.
I hope you have fun today and don't have to work.
Hope you get to do something special.
Grandma Jean
Happy Birthday, Jaivon.
Have a wonderful birthday.
Stay safe and have fun.
Aunt Renee
Happy Belated Birthday, "Big Guy"!!! How handsome and grown-up you are! I pray your day was special - full of joy and happiness. May God continue to bless. ❤️s
Post a Comment