"Just as I have loved you, so you must love one another. This is how all men will know that you are my disciples, because you have such love for one another.” John 13:35
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Happy Birthday, Lynette - September 2nd Happy Birthday, Olivia - September 7th Olivia, September 8th - First day of school - 4 years old ...
-
Lasker Bell, Jr. Wayne Holyfield Wayne Odd, Jr. Whalyn Bell Candice Coleman Other generations in our family who have served: Lonnie Bell, S...
2 comments:
Thank You for adding Madam Sankey--I Don't Know Why. This is one of my all time favorites. I met her back in the 80s. She appeared in Los Angeles and appeared on Gloria Jean Bell's morning gospel show. She invited anyone to a home in L.A. to stop by and visit her before the concert. I stopped by on my way home from work. She was a delightful person and I always loved this song. It brought back many memories. Thanks Baby Girl.
You're welcome and I love that story. I never knew of her until I heard Ricky Smiley mention her in a comedy routine a few years ago. It's my pleasure. Renee
Post a Comment