Saturday, October 5, 2019

October Random Pics!


Roni, Sharon, Rikki, Ursula & Belinda

The road home - by Cecily



Whalyn
From top: Wayne, Trey, Rodney, Sugar Pie, Glen, Donovan, Anthony, Korey, Anika & Domingo
Bells 2018
Woodson HS Reunion pic - R) Mr. A. D. Williams (former teacher of Bells who went to Woodson High)
Celebrating Wynton's movie "Freshman Year"

Jaivon going for touchdown
Hanging out with Jean before going to a MMA match

Rodney's brother, T, Rodney and Rick





















Ursula & Ivonne
Ivonne's 50th BD designed by Ursula











Wallace - ready for his hunting trip 
Leo Kendrick











































A couple pics of Wayne's great tomato plants & harvest




Nick - celebrating Wynton.
There's Beau and his orange ball. :)
Beau won't make eye contact because he knows he's not suppose to be on the bed. :)

























Ishmael celebrating Kenan -  posted by Kenan on his page
My morning wake up call :)








Sharon and Summer at
Old State House Museum












Pics below sent by Billie
Billie: "My niece has outgrown me."
Billie: "Ricky, Billie, Glen, Jean & Chris"
Billie: "Billie & Glen @ Glen's hotel room"
Billie: "Jean's "alicious" dressing
Billie: "Jean, Wallace & Glen really surprised me. I've never been this surprised in my life. She was standing over me and I was in shock so it took me a minute to figure out who she was."
Billie: "Wallace is trying to figure out how you can get one more nugget of food on that plate".
Billie: "My niece and nephew can look down at me now."

Billie: "Yes, my height and wingspan are the same."





1 comment:

BellGram 2024 said...

Beautiful, Ursula. So creative.
Wallace, Wayne said you look like you're ready. LOL