"Just as I have loved you, so you must love one another. This is how all men will know that you are my disciples, because you have such love for one another.” John 13:35
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Happy Birthday, Lynette - September 2nd Happy Birthday, Olivia - September 7th Olivia, September 8th - First day of school - 4 years old ...
-
Lasker Bell, Jr. Wayne Holyfield Wayne Odd, Jr. Whalyn Bell Candice Coleman Other generations in our family who have served: Lonnie Bell, S...
.jpeg)


4 comments:
Happy Birthday Anika.
I hope your Day is the best. May God bless you always.
Aunt Jean.
Happy Birthday, Anika.
Remembering when you were born and how Mama and I hurried to Texas. :)
God bless you on your special day and always.
Love, Nay Nay
Happy Birthday Anika! Praying for the best day ever!! Enjoy. Love you Aunt Charisse
Happy birthday Anika
I hope you had a wonderful day.
Love you.
Aunt Mattie
Post a Comment