https://bellgram2019.blogspot.com/2021/01/happy-birthday-ursula.html
"Just as I have loved you, so you must love one another. This is how all men will know that you are my disciples, because you have such love for one another.” John 13:35
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
From Wynton: I'm in a feature film on Tubi (free to watch) MY. LINK : https://rocketballmovie.com/watch?s=wynton " I play David W...
-
Happy Birthday Asad! - October 1st Happy 8th Anniversary Anthony & Korey! - October 1st Happy Birthday, Wallace! - October 2nd!





.jpeg)

7 comments:
Happy Birthday Ursula.
I pray that your Day will be a joyous one and many Days to come. I love you always. Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, Ursula.
I'm hoping your day is a perfect one.
God bless you. Love you much.
Rikki
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Darling!!! I pray this, your special day, is all you could hope for and more. May GOD continually bless, guide, protect and provide - in Jesus name. Much, much ❤️ love.
To My darling Ursula.
Wishing you a wonderful and blessed day on your birthday and the best in all that you do. I love you lady.
Aunt Mattie
HAPPY Birthday!!!
Have a great day and
How 'bout dem Cowboys!!!
Uncle Wayne
Happy birthday my dear Ursula.
I cannot think of you without seeing your smile and your heart. Thank you for teaching us how to love. May God bless and keep you.
Wallace
Ursula
Happy 🎂 Birthday❤️ I Love You🎉
Charisse
Post a Comment